NOW HIRING: Caregivers
Are you caring, compassionate, dependable, and enjoy working with elders?
We Would Love To Meet You!
ElderCare Network of Lincoln County has Full Time and Part Time positions available at several of our assisted living homes.
We are looking for caring, responsible, self-motivated individuals who possess a high regard for and desire to care for the elderly. Candidates must have CRMA certification. Caregiving experience, PSS certification and/or CNA is helpful as well.
Benefits include health & dental insurance, paid time off, flexible schedules, paid training opportunities and much more! Compensation is based on certifications and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The caregiver will perform all duties in a mature, responsible and professional manner. He or she assists in all aspects of the residents’ lives including assistance with personal care and promotion of rehabilitative goals as identified in the service plan.
The caregiver works under the supervision of the Manager to assure provision of quality services to each resident individually and to the group as a whole. The caregiver must maintain good communication with family and community members and adhere to policies of confidentiality.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Household duties—the home must be kept neat and clean;
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living both in the home and on outings;
- Monitoring each resident’s health status and reporting changes/concerns in a timely manner to appropriate persons;
- Following steps established in resident service plans to encourage each resident to achieve identified goals;
- Documenting changes, observations, incidents that occur to residents while the caregiver is on duty;
Qualifications: To qualify as a Family Care Home Specialist, an individual:
- Must be a capable, dependable person at least 18 years of age;
- Must have state-designated Personal Support Specialist (PSS) training and certification, or earn same within three months;
- Must have the ability to handle situations as they arise and document them appropriately;
- Must exhibit ethical standards that ensure residents’ privacy and confidentiality in all matters medical and personal.
The Administrator will require that a certain number of caregivers be certified to distribute medications as Certified Residential Medication Aides (current CRMA certificate).
Please send your resume to:
ECN, PO Box 652, Damariscotta, ME 04543
Or email us at email@example.com